Monday, January 23, 2006

Happy New Year

Hello, Family! How is everyone? I haven't even checked our blog in such a long time. Sorry for neglecting you. Thanks to all of you for the birthday greetings. I had a great day, and I know it's going to be a wonderful year!

I don't deserve all the kind words, Becky, but I sure appreciate them. We shared a bedroom from the day you were brought home from the hospital until my wedding day. I guess we would sure get to know each other during that time. The first couple years after Butch and I got married were the very hardest for me. I missed you so much. I finally got used to Butch, though....:) I still miss you when there's a long gap....like now!

To everyone else: Granny and Pa are going to celebrate their 53rd wedding anniversary in a few weeks. They would love hearing from any or all of us in the form of a Valentine. Their address: 8700 University Drive, Space #237, Mesa, AZ 85207. Or maybe just comment here.

Here's wishing every single one of you a very Happy New Year. I love you all and can't wait for us to be together again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home