Sunday, January 01, 2006

Out with the old... In with the new!

As we look to 2006, a new year of question marks and possibilities, allow me to re-cap a few highlights of 2005 that were important to me!
  • Wes asked Jenny to marry him on the steps of the Jefferson Memorial in D.C.
  • I attended my first Inaugural Ball, Inauguration, & Parade
  • I taught in a Head Start preschool class for a term.
  • Traveled to Dallas for 2 weeks of photography courses.
  • Jarrod, Cassidy, and sometimes Seth & Darren, traveled and led several children's ministry weeks.
  • Carrie Underwood won American Idol!! Woot!
  • Bridal Showers for Jenny
  • AUGUST 6: Weston & Jenny wedded in eternal bliss <3 Family and friends journeyed to North Carolina for the big day.
  • The Brocks moved back to Columbia County!
  • I got a job at Starbucks
  • All Brocks to Mexico
  • October: We said good-bye to our dear Peek-Eye. Things aren't the same without him.
And more...

It's been a big year! Lots of changes, joyful additions, and also painful losses. Opportunities, adventures, family! What will 2006 bring?

God bless us, everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home