Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Confession

I have been guilty of blog neglect.
Aunt Becky has been all over me to get here and read all the wonderful postings. Blog Smog I'm busy.
Okay, okay, she was right, I was wrong. I did need to read. This is great. Thank you Cass for setting the blog in motion.
Naive blogger questions: Does there need to be a theme, cute story or creative burst to pen a post or can we write to ask a simple question or just say hey? Can anyone and everyone (the world at large) see this blog. Can we post a photo and are there drawbacks to doing that?
Cass is it going to be a pain to contact all of us individually to let us know the results of the draw? Do you want us to contact you after a certain time or by email so you can just hit reply or......
Oh yeah and Cass can you add my website to the list? YoursTruly.MyArbonne.Com
Just wanted to say Happy Turkey Day to all the Jones and Brocks that I won't get to see and hug on Thursday.
Gobble Gobble
Love
Glenna

1 Comments:

At 4:15 PM, Blogger Cassidy said...

Haha! Here are some answers, maybe. No theme. Just post whatever you want the family to see. No, no "outsiders" allowed. It's not a public site and unless someone happens upon it, we shouldn't have any visitors besides us. Yes! Post pictures! That's fun. And you can always edit and delete things...that's a great feature of Blogger.

About the name draw, I can just contact individually. Not a pain, yet. Not that I foresee, anyway!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home