Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Christmas Name Draw

Hey, family! I've been hearing that we want to do a name draw this year... Allow me to list the vital statistics of such a change:
  • Each participating family member draws just one name of another participating family member.
  • Granny & Pa aren't included. They can give to all and receive from all.
  • Our purpose is to simplify the holidays. Added benefit: you will be thinking of whoever you draw for the entire season! One person to think of isn't overwhelming...and just consider all the concentrated love they receive as you consider their needs and likes!
  • We'll put a $30 cap on the gift. (Wasn't that what we decided?)
As soon as I hear from everyone, I will hold a super-secret and completely random name draw and let you all know the outcome. Yes, it's true that I will know all. But I'll try to forget. This is because we are all spread out and won't be able to be present for a ceremonious group name draw.

Brocks are all in, including Wes & Jenny. Becky & Glenna are in. Cody & Jake, too. Nicki wants in, and she's going to ask Will and Ty if they'd like to. It'll be great to see Joel & Sarah over the holidays! But they have requested not to be in the draw. We're waiting on Kate & Joe's status, and Will & Ty, too.

Love you all! Leave comments, suggestions, corrections.... Love, Cass

1 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, Gollleee, Cassidy, I do believe I did it. I'm getting to be a real whiz at this,IF you or someone walks me through it, word by word. I got so excited to get here I forgot what my comment was going to be. What a beautiful day. Love you all, Nan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home