The Family Refrigerator
This blog has been created for the Jones, Brock, Smith, and Fox family as a place to share thoughts, celebrate special occasions, remind each other of events, and generally keep track of what's going on and how we all are. The heartbeat of the family.
Thursday, December 21, 2006
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
The Family Christmas Party - 2006
Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Yes, It's Been a Few Months...
So, it's been awhile since anyone has posted, but there have been many happenings in the past three months and a few are worth noting. First, let's acknowledge some birthdays:
1. Weston's special day was September 27th -- and he turned 27! A Golden Birthday! This is going to be great year for you, Wes, because you'll be a DAD -- we're so proud of you.
2. We celebrated another milestone birthday in September, and that belonged to Granny. Let's just say it wasn't your golden birthday, but it was special, and we had a great time getting together at Becky and Glenna's. Happy Birthday, Mom.
3. In October, Joel celebrated his birthday overseas. As we all know, he's in Iraq, serving our country in the U.S. Army. We love you, Joel, and we can't wait to have you home!
4. With November came Seth's birthday, and we combined this and his h.s. graduation to have a "granduation" party. What a wonderful time again with family.
5. Pa had a birthday, too, and I think he had a couple of celebrations. Anyway, Happy birthday, Dad - we love you more than you could know.
6. The final November birthday party was with Jarrod. Yes, he's now 24, and manages to keep us all in style. This year will be a good one for Jarrod-Bear.
I think I mentioned everyone here, but please let me know if I missed an announcement.
Now, let's go on to Christmastime!
We're going to have our annual party this coming Sunday at 2p.m. That's right! Already! This is what each of us will bring: one 10- to 20-dollar gift. We'll have a gift exchange, but it's not a name-draw like we did last year. And try to bring some finger foods.
We'll have the party at Nan and Pa's at 2:00 in the afternoon on Sunday, December 10th!
If you have any questions, call Aunt Karen at 503 396 5023.
We're going to have a great time, and I can't wait to see you all there. Meanwhile, have a great week.